Greenville Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a full time Commercial Loan Assistant. This position is responsible for daily administrative and workflow duties of the Commercial Loan Department. Duties to include but are not limited to:
• Understands, collects, and assembles documents/financials to successfully close new and renewal loan requests; prepares and maintains loan closing check list.
• Reviews all loan documents to ensure documentation is approved and in compliance with regulations and company policy, maintains knowledge of current lending policies, procedures, and regulations;
• Problem solves, responsible for researching issues, handling member questions or issues, manages workflow and procedures during the loan process;
• Works closely with loan officers, loan operations, borrowers, attorneys, insurance agents to obtain all pre-loan closing documentation;
• Manages post-closing activities and on-going documentation monitoring to obtain missing or incomplete or out dated documents or other items, updates tickler system for ongoing monitoring requirements. Includes contact with CPA’s, attorney’s, insurance agents, etc.;
• Assists members with deposit relationships and related services, i.e., wires, account set up, NSF management, signatures, draws, transfers, loan payments, etc.;
• Maintains detailed electronic credit files for commercial loans;
• Provides problem resolution and training to branch employees.
Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years of direct experience in the commercial lending/financial field; a minimum education level equivalent to four years of college or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study. Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; be able to think creatively; be able to manage multiple priorities; demonstrate courtesy, tact and diplomacy in daily interactions with all members; and, deliver on commitments in a highly results-oriented environment.
Resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitted using our online form. No phone calls please. Pre-employment screening includes SLED (criminal background and sex offender checks), consumer credit check, OFAC check, verification of bondability and previous employer references. Greenville Federal Credit Union is an ‘at will’ employer, meaning that employment has no specified term and that the employment relationship may be terminated at any time at the will of either party. EOE
Posted on Wed, November 29, 2017
by Human Resources