Online Bill-Pay is a free service for all members within NetBranch, our online banking platform. To use Online Bill-Pay members should be enrolled in NetBranch. Learn more about NetBranch here.
What is Online Bill-Pay?
With Online Bill-Pay you can pay any company or person you owe.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and bills for the past 24 months in Activity. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- Send money electronically to people using Popmoney. They receive notification by email or text message.
- eBills. Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Online Bill-Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- AutoPay. You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills. You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
How does Online Bill-Pay work?
Provide some info about the company or person you want to pay, and then tell us how much and when you want the payment made. We send your payment electronically when possible. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
The Payment Center lists the companies and people you can pay. Enter a payment amount and the date when you want processing to begin. The date when the company or person receives the payment appears in the Deliver By field. You can also view and select the date from the calendar.
Who can I pay using Online Bill-Pay?
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. You can pay companies, friends and family members, and service providers, such as the babysitter or the plumber.
- Payment Center. When you use Payment Center to send money, we send the payment electronically whenever possible. If the company or person cannot receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it to the address you provided.
- Popmoney. You can send or receive money to/from a person using only an email address or mobile phone number. The recipient can use the info provided in the email or text message we send to claim the money and deposit it into an account. Learn more about Popmoney.
Who can't I pay with Online Bill-Pay?
Use Online Bill-Pay to pay companies and people with addresses in the United States or its territories. You cannot use Online Bill-Pay to send payments to addresses outside the United States.
We don't recommend using Online Bill-Pay to make state and federal tax payments or court-ordered payments. Such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Is my info secure?
Yes. Online Bill-Pay uses several methods to ensure that your info is secure.
- SSL. Online Bill-Pay uses SSL (secure sockets layer) which ensures that your connection and info are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption. Online Bill-Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your info unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out. Online Bill-Pay automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). This feature helps prevent another person from being able to resume your session if you walk away. For best security, don't use your browser's Back or Refresh buttons, and sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in Online Bill-Pay.
Is my personal info kept private?
Yes. Your personal info is used to help us maintain your account and verify your identity. We verify this info with a consumer credit reporting agency for your security and protection. The verification process does not affect your credit report, credit rating, or credit worthiness.
Please review the Terms of Service for a complete description of when Online Bill-Pay must disclose info to third parties.
For detailed information, setup instructions and FAQs please visit the Online Bill-Pay Payment Center within NetBranch and select the Help tab, or call our Contact Center.