Greenville Federal Credit Union announces six new scholarships to be awarded in the spring.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced it will award six scholarships to Greenville County graduating seniors in the spring of 2022. The scholarships will be awarded to eligible high school seniors to help fund their first year of college or technical school. For the 2021-22 school year, one $5,000 needs-based scholarship and five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship application is now open online, and winners will be announced in April 2022.
News & Events
- 2022 Winter Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union launches new charitable foundation.
- Credit union announces Heidi Steiner as the January Community Hero.
- Current Opening: Teller, Part-time - Wade Hampton Branch
- Current Opening: Electronic Specialist, Part-Time
- Current Opening: Teller, Part-time - Pelham Road Branch
- Credit union wins Best Credit Union in the 2021 SC Best in Business Awards.
- NOTICE: Revised Membership Agreement regarding your accounts and services.
- Introducing Card Manager for mobile credit and debit card management.
- Protecting your accounts during the holidays.
- Credit union celebrates milestone for The Branch at Greenville High.
- Celebrating 30 Years of Service - Paul Hughes
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.