Federal Credit Union will host its Annual Meeting on Tuesday, July 21, at 10 AM
at the Wade Hampton branch location, 1501 Wade Hampton Boulevard. In an effort
to prioritize the health and safety of attendees, the meeting will be held
outside and the agenda will be condensed to a shorter duration and format. The following
additional safety measures will be applied:
- Seating will be provided with appropriate physical spacing.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for attendees.
- Individual sign-in slips and pens will be provided to each attendee.
- The meeting agenda will be condensed to include only reports from the Board of Directors and President, and the election of Board Members.
- There will be no refreshments, door prizes or giveaways. (Bottled water will be available.)
The 2019 Annual Report and minutes from the meeting will be shared on our website for any who are unable to attend this year’s meeting.
The credit union will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 health crisis and may adjust the event plans as necessary. Additional notice of any changes will be provided. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this evolving situation together.