Greenville Federal Credit Union is searching for a Director of Community Engagement and Business Development. This position will report to the SVP of Marketing and Brand Strategy and is responsible for successfully implementing business development and community engagement strategies and achieving membership growth through Company Partner Program initiatives, events, and community relations. This position works closely with management and support staff within the credit union to successfully plan and execute business development and community engagement initiatives. Additionally, this person cultivates and maintains relationships with members, Company Partners, co-workers, community partners and industry leaders.
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications, or related field of study, and at least two years of similar or related experience in a marketing, management, business development, sales, or communications role.
- Candidates should be very familiar with the Greenville, South Carolina business and non-profit community, and show a record of community engagement, volunteerism, advocacy, and organizing activities.
- Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to correspond with all levels of employees, and the ability to communicate with community, vendor, and business partners in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Candidates should possess the ability to motivate and influence others through establishing relationships, building trust, and acting diplomatically in difficult situations, and the ability to speak effectively before groups of members or employees of organizations.
- Candidates should possess previous experience in event management in a corporate environment.
Greenville Federal Credit Union is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Greenville Federal Credit union offers a competitive benefits package to include: generous PTO to support work/life balance; holiday pay; pay on demand; affordable, competitive medical and dental plans; a wide array of ancillary insurance products; very competitive 401-k plan with a generous match; and, a friendly work environment emphasizing service excellence. Resumes should be submitted using our online form. No phone calls please. Pre-employment screening includes SLED (criminal background and sex offender checks), consumer credit check, OFAC check, verification of bondability and previous employer check are conducted.