Greenville Federal Credit Union and Greer High School hold ribbon-cutting ceremony for student-run branch.
Greer High School and Greenville Federal Credit Union held a ribbon-cutting ceremony on September 1, 2023, marking the opening of the second student-run branch in Greenville County Schools. Read more.
News & Events
- 2023 Summer Newsletter
- Credit union announces Carolyn Lenhardt as the August Community Hero.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union wins Best of the Upstate – Best Mortgage Lending Company, 2023.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union named a 2023 Best Credit Union to Work For by American Banker.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union awards scholarships to six local graduates.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union awards 20 grants to local teachers.
- Notice of Change in Terms of your Membership Agreement and Disclosures
- Why Adjustable Rate Mortgages are making a comeback.
- Youth Tip: Why Your Teen Needs a Checking Account.
- Youth Tip: How to teach kids to budget money.
- Paying for Your Wedding: Personal Loans vs Credit Cards
- What’s the deal with “early paycheck”?
- Fraud Prevention: Phone number "spoofing" scams on the rise.
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.