Greenville Federal Credit Union to continue recognizing “Community Heroes” through 2021.
Greenville Federal Credit Union and The Greenville News will continue the “Community Heroes Greenville” initiative through 2021 as a way of spotlighting the generous, noble and unselfish work of those among us who work tirelessly — often behind the scenes — to make our community a better place. See video.
Smart ways to use your tax refund.
It's that time of year again. The IRS will begin accepting and processing 2020 tax year returns on Friday, February 12, 2021. While some people are biting their nails over how much they’ll have to pay, others are eagerly anticipating their refunds from Uncle Sam. Read more for a few smart ways you can put your tax refund to work for you.
News & Events
- 2021 Winter Newsletter
- Credit union announces Terry Turner as the February "Community Hero."
- Current Opening: Account Specialist, Part Time
- SCAM ALERT: Members receive fake text messages about their Visa debit cards. Do not respond!
- Current Opening: Commercial Credit Analyst
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resumes
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.