Credit union announces the passing of Cecil C. Edwards, Founding Member.
It is with sadness we announce the passing of Cecil C. Edwards, one of the nine founding members of Greenville Federal Credit Union in 1968. Mr. Edwards was a proud and loyal credit union member, and we owe him a debt of gratitude for his vision and commitment to building a financial institution that could truly serve the needs of this community. Read more about Mr. Edwards and his legacy.
News & Events
- 2020 Fall Newsletter
- Credit union announces Noel Jones as the November "Community Hero."
- Current Opening: Member Engagement Specialist
- The credit union will close early at 2pm on Thursday, Dec. 24 and remain closed on Friday, Dec. 25.
- Credit union upgrades its Mortgage Servicing System to integrate with Online and Mobile Banking.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- NEW! Automated Fraud Alert System for Credit and Debit Cards
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.