Greenville Federal Credit Union awards six scholarships to local graduates.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the recipients of its inaugural Greenville Federal Credit Union Foundation Scholarship awards. The six recipients represent a diverse group of graduating seniors from across Greenville County who demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and active participation in school and community activities. Read more.
News & Events
- 2022 Spring Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union announces sponsorship of “Teacher Care Package” Giveaway to recognize and thank local teachers.
- Four reasons to start saving now – plus tips for getting started.
- Current Opening: Bilingual Teller, Part-time Greer
- Introducing Text Banking for instant account information.
- Credit union wins Best Credit Union in the 2021 SC Best in Business Awards.
- Introducing Card Manager for mobile credit and debit card management.
- Protecting your accounts during the holidays.
- Credit union celebrates milestone for The Branch at Greenville High.
- Celebrating 30 Years of Service - Paul Hughes
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.