Greenville Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of a new CFO.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the addition of Phil Barnhill as Chief Financial Officer. In this new role, Barnhill will lead the credit union’s financial and accounting team and join the executive team. Barnhill is a licensed Certified Public Accountant with a solid career in leadership positions, including as Assistant Controller at Southern First Bank most recently. Read more.
News & Events
- 2021 Summer Newsletter
- Credit union announces Elaine Hardin as the July "Community Hero."
- Greenville Federal Credit Union announces major grants program to support local non-profits.
- SCAM ALERT: Scammers impersonate Duke Energy to collect payments via Zelle.
- Preparing for the Advance Child Tax Credit Payments.
- Paying for Your Wedding: Personal Loans vs Credit Cards
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- SCAM ALERT: Members receive fake text messages about their Visa debit cards. Do not respond!
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resumes
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.