Greenville Federal Credit Union introduces unique loan that allows Take-Backs™.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the addition of a new loan option from Kasasa® that enables borrowers to pay ahead on their loan balances but take those extra payments back in the future if they need it. As the first and only loan on the market with pay ahead and take-back features, the Greenville Federal Credit Union Kasasa Loan® will help reframe how members think about and control their debt. Read more.
News & Events
- 2021 Spring Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union to continue recognizing “Community Heroes” through 2021.
- Credit union announces Andre Webb as the April "Community Hero."
- Current Opening: Part Time Teller, Greer Branch
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- SCAM ALERT: Members receive fake text messages about their Visa debit cards. Do not respond!
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resumes
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.