Credit union recognizes Redd Martin as its September "Community Hero".
Greenville Federal Credit Union and The Greenville News announced Redd Martin as the September, 2020 "Community Hero" honoree. Martin is recognized for his support of the homeless community through his "Sunday Dinner", a program that provides hot meals and supplies for needy families and individuals every Sunday.
President's Column: When a little over 3 months seems like a lot longer…
It seems like so long ago when the credit union closed its lobbies because of the COVID-19 virus. This happened within 3 weeks of our core computer conversion. We all endured so much disruption in a very short period. Read more.
News & Events
- 2020 Summer Newsletter
- Forbes names Greenville Federal Credit Union to List of Best Credit Unions in South Carolina for the 2nd Year.
- NOTICE: Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable on Sat. 9/19, from 1:00 to 2:00 AM.
- NOTICE: Mobile Check Deposit will be unavailable on Sun. 9/20, from 2:30 to 6:30 AM.
- Current Opening: Titles and Closing Coordinator
- Current Opening: Mortgage Loan Officer
- Drive Thru and Contact Center hours return to normal beginning Aug. 31.
- Credit union hosts 52nd Annual Meeting.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- NEW! Automated Fraud Alert System for Credit and Debit Cards
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.