What’s the deal with “early paycheck”?
What is "early paycheck" or "early pay"? It simply means that you could get paid up to two days before payday depending on when your employer sends out payroll funds via direct deposit. Recently some banks have touted “early paycheck” or "early pay" as a new benefit or perk for customers, but the ability to do this has been around for years. Read more.
News & Events
- 2022 Fall Newsletter
- Credit union announces Jennifer Olivares as the October Community Hero.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union Foundation 2023 Scholarships application opens October 1.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union awards grants to ten local teachers.
- Notice: Renovations to begin on Monday, October 24 at Mauldin Branch.
- Current Opening: Remote Account Services Manager
- Fraud Prevention: Phone number "spoofing" scams on the rise.
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.