Greenville Federal Credit Union announces new Affinity Debit Cards to support area high schools.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the addition of two new affinity Visa® debit cards designed to benefit Greer High and Greenville High. The two cards are available to any credit union checking account holder. The cards reflect the logo, branding, and colors of the schools where the credit union runs its student-branch programs. For every affinity debit card issued, the credit union will donate the $10.00 issuance fee back to the respective school.
News & Events
- 2023 Fall Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union wins Best of the Upstate – Best Mortgage Lending Company, 2023.
- Credit union announces Jason Hurdich as the October Community Hero.
- Why Adjustable Rate Mortgages are making a comeback.
- Youth Tip: Why Your Teen Needs a Checking Account.
- Youth Tip: How to teach kids to budget money.
- Paying for Your Wedding: Personal Loans vs Credit Cards
- What’s the deal with “early paycheck”?
- Fraud Prevention: Phone number "spoofing" scams on the rise.
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.