Greenville Federal Credit Union Announces Sponsorship of New “Dinner on Us” Giveaway to Support Local Restaurants.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced today that it is sponsoring a second “Dinner on Us” giveaway which will take place over the next two weeks in January. Four random winners will be drawn to each receive five $100 gift cards to five local restaurants of their choosing ($500 total value per winner) during the giveaway. Learn more.
New stimulus payments are on the way.
The federal government has begun to send the second round of economic impact stimulus payments to eligible recipients as part of the COVID-related Tax Relief Act of 2020. Eligible recipients may receive the funds by automatic deposit or by paper check or pre-paid debit card in the mail. Read more.
News & Events
- 2021 Winter Newsletter
- Credit union announces free financial counseling benefit for members.
- Credit union announces Bill Brightman as the December "Community Hero."
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resumes
- President's Column: Saying goodbye to a year like no other.
- NOTICE: Revised Membership Agreement
- Three keys to financial wellness.
- Credit union upgrades its Mortgage Servicing System to integrate with Online and Mobile Banking.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- NEW! Automated Fraud Alert System for Credit and Debit Cards
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.