All Greenville Federal Credit Union checking accounts include free online bill-pay through NetBranch.
Our truly free version of a traditional checking account delivers all the features you need and more – without all the hidden costs.
Your checking account delivers all the features of Regular Share Checking with higher percentage yield on the money in your account.
If you’re 50 or over and have any Share Checking Account, you have access to a host of money-saving benefits.
A convenient way to access your checking account is with the Visa Debit Card.
• Free with any Share Checking Account
• No annual fees
• Free CardCash, cash back rewards program available upon registration
• Use for debit, including cash back at the register, and ATM transactions (over 20,000 no-surcharge ATMs in network)
• Funds automatically deducted from your account
• 24/7 access to your account
• Accepted anywhere you see the Visa symbol
• ATM Transaction Card also available
Find out how your debit card can earn cash on signature-based or non-PIN purchases and payments.
Courtesy Pay is a service that provides approved account holders the ability to overdraw their Regular or Yield-Plus Checking account up to $500. This non-contractual overdraft protection service requires no member action or signed agreement – and costs nothing unless the privilege is used.
Your checking account must be brought to a positive balance at least once within a 30-day period to maintain the Courtesy Pay protection privilege. For more information, contact a Member Service Representative.
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Learn more.