How to Join
Join and Prosper.®
Our community-based charter allows anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Greenville County to join. Membership is also available to relatives of members. To complete a membership application, you will be asked to provide proof of your eligibility.
Your membership in Greenville Federal Credit Union is established by setting up and maintaining a Share Savings Account. Upon establishment of your account all the services and benefits afforded to members are immediately available to you.
Join by following these steps:
1. Fill out a Membership Application online or at a branch to open your Share Savings Account.
- Apply Online: Membership Application (Adult)
- Apply Online: Youth Application (See additional information for Youth Accounts here.
- Apply Online: Student Application (For students using The Branch at Greenville High)
2. Submit your application and minimum $25 Share Savings Account deposit. You will need the following information in order to complete the application:
- Two forms of ID including a current government issued photo ID, US Driver's License, State ID or passport
- Proof of your current physical address if it is not listed on your ID (such as a utility bill, account statement or lease agreement with your name and current physical address)
- Social Security Number
3. Receive your account number and information.
Once you receive your membership and account details you may access your accounts online, at any branch or by calling our Contact Center.
Please review the Membership Agreement and New Account Disclosure.