Share Savings Account
Share Term Certificates (CDs)
A more secure place to save your money and still have it work hard for you. Typically, the longer you put your money in, the higher dividends it pays.
- Terms from 91 days to 60 months
- $500 minimum deposit required
- Ask your Member Service Representative or click for current rates.
Regular Share Savings
Your Share Savings Account represents ownership and membership in the credit union.
- Minimum $25 balance required
- No minimum balance required above $25 to earn interest (interest applied at the end of each quarter)
When you want your money to work a little harder, maintain a higher minimum balance to earn a higher rate.
- Requires an initial deposit and minimum balance of $2,000
- No monthly service charges, even when minimum balance is not maintained (earns Regular Share Savings rate when balance falls below minimum)
- Detailed periodic statements
Holiday Club Savings
Save up for the holidays or a well-deserved vacation.
- Deposits can be made in person, through payroll deduction, or by mail
- Christmas Club funds can be withdrawn from November 1 through January 31 without penalty
- Vacation Club funds can be withdrawn from May 1 through July 31 without penalty