COVID-19 SBA Resources
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
UPDATE April 20, 2021: The last day that the credit union will accept completed application packages is May 21, 2021.
If you wish to submit an application for the Paycheck Protection Program for your business, please review all instructions below and return all completed items by May 21, 2021.
Prior to filling out the forms for a PPP Loan, we encourage you to consult your accounting professional and to visit the SBA’s website at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program (external link) for the latest information on this loan program as the guidance from the SBA is subject to change.
It is critical to follow SBA guidance on the amount of the loan and conditions that need to be met to ensure the maximum amount can be forgiven on the loan.
Borrower's Checklist - Required Documentation
In order to complete your application, you must provide all applicable items listed below.
- PPP First Draw Borrower Application (Revised as of 3/18/21) for borrowers who have not previously applied for a PPP loan, OR
- PPP First Draw Borrower Application Form for Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income (Revised as of 3/18/21), OR
- PPP Second Draw Borrower Application (Revised as of 3/18/21) for borrowers who previously applied for a 1st round loan, OR
- PPP Second Draw Borrower Application Form for Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income (Revised as of 3/18/21)
NOTE: These forms are new and must be filled out, even if you applied for PPP funding previously.
- Application Addendum Form
- Notice of Terms of Forgiveness Form
- Borrower’s Articles of Incorporation and Operating Agreement
- Driver’s Licenses for each owner who will be signing the loan document
- Certification of Beneficial Ownership Form
Please complete and provide ALL of the above forms and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inaccurate or non-factual information or documentation provided for this loan application may negatively impact the amount of the loan that is forgiven. Incomplete application packages (with missing documentation or information) will not be placed in line until all required documentation is provided by the borrower to complete the application.
Visit the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program website for the latest information about Loan Forgiveness (external link).
Please note that the credit union is not responsible for the decision of forgiveness but is acting as an agent in the making of the application. Any amount not forgiven will be termed out based on the parameters of the loan program which are solely determined by the SBA.
you for your interest in working with us on the Paycheck Protection Program. We
appreciate your patience during the process.
Please email the Commercial Services team at email@example.com with questions.