UPDATE July 1, 2020: The SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been extended through August 8, 2020.
Prior to filling out the forms for the PPP Loan, we encourage you to consult your accounting professional and to visit the SBA’s website at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp for the latest information on this loan program as the guidance from the SBA is subject to change.
It is critical to follow SBA guidance on the amount of the loan and conditions that need to be met to ensure the maximum amount can be forgiven on the loan.
REQUIRED! Borrower's Checklist - Required Documentation
In order to complete your application you must provide all applicable items listed. Please upload all documentation and your application forms using the link below.
Inaccurate or non-factual information or documentation provided for this loan application may negatively impact the amount of the reduction of the loan that is forgiven.
Application and Funding Process
1. Collect the required documentation listed above in the Borrower's Checklist. Your application will not be complete until these items are provided along with the following forms.
2. Complete the following four forms and then upload all documents, including those from the Borrower's Checklist.
3. Once received, the credit union’s Commercial Services team will review each form and contact you should we have any questions or need further documentation or clarification. Due to the high volume of applications, email response times may be longer than usual.
4. Upon completion of its review, the credit union will forward your completed loan request package and all documentation to the SBA for approval, in the order it was completed.
Note: Incomplete application packages (with missing documentation or information) will not be placed in line until all required documentation is provided by the borrower to complete the application.
5. Once the SBA notifies the credit union of your loan approval, we will send the loan documents to you to be signed via our Docusign system. The loan approval timeframe is dependent upon the SBA and loan volume.
6. Finally, after all signed documents are returned to the credit union, your money will be funded into your Greenville Federal Credit Union account.
Starting two months after receiving PPP funds you should send the credit union the appropriate
documentation to support these expenses. The credit union will submit the
expense documentation to the SBA for review.
Please note that the credit union is not responsible for the decision of forgiveness but is acting as an agent in the making of the application. Any amount not forgiven will be termed out based on the parameters of the loan program which are solely determined by the SBA.
Visit the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program website for the latest information about Loan Forgiveness.
you for your interest in working with us on the Paycheck Protection Program. We
appreciate your patience during the process.
Please email the Commercial Services team at email@example.com with questions.