Greenville Federal Credit Union awards grants to ten local teachers.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the recipients of 10, $500 grants to Greenville County Schools teachers as part of its new Teacher Grants program. The annual grants program is designed to help teachers fund projects or needs within their classrooms for the upcoming school year. Read more.
News & Events
- 2022 Summer Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union wins Best Credit Union in the Best of the Upstate 2022 Competition.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union announces sponsorship of “Healthcare Worker Care Package” Giveaway to recognize and thank local medical workers.
- Renovations to begin on Mon., August 15 at Pelham Road Branch.
- Current Opening: Teller, Full-time - Wade Hampton Branch
- Current Opening: Vice President of Human Resources and Development
- Current Opening: Teller, Part-time Wade Hampton Branch
- Join us at the Annual Membership Meeting on Aug. 25 at 4pm at the Hilton Greenville Hotel.
- Current Opening: Member Specialist, Full-time - Pelham Branch
- Celebrating 30 Years of Service - Paul Hughes
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.