Greenville Federal Credit Union announces 10 teacher grants to be awarded in August.
Greenville Federal Credit Union announced it will award 10, $500 grants to Greenville County Schools teachers in August 2022. The grant program is designed to help teachers fund projects or needs within their classrooms for the 2022-23 school year. Read more.
News & Events
- 2022 Spring Newsletter
- Greenville Federal Credit Union named Greenville County Schools Partner of the Year
- Credit union announces Missie Mahoney Galaher as the June Community Hero.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union awards six scholarships to local graduates.
- The credit union will be closed on Monday, July 4.
- Current Opening: Teller, Full-time - Mauldin Branch
- Current Opening: Director of Community Engagement and Business Development
- Current Opening: Member Specialist, Full Time
- Four reasons to start saving now – plus tips for getting started.
- Current Opening: Bilingual Teller, Part-time Greer
- Introducing Text Banking for instant account information.
- Credit union wins Best Credit Union in the 2021 SC Best in Business Awards.
- Introducing Card Manager for mobile credit and debit card management.
- Protecting your accounts during the holidays.
- Credit union celebrates milestone for The Branch at Greenville High.
- Celebrating 30 Years of Service - Paul Hughes
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.