Thanks and Giving Grants Awards Presentation and Celebration Lunch
On November 18, please join us at our Wade Hampton branch as we give away five, $10,000 grants to worthy 501(c)(3) organizations in our community as part of our Thanks and Giving Grants program. After announcing the grant recipients, we will celebrate with food trucks in the parking lot, so please come and enjoy lunch with us. We are excited to support these local charities and say “Thank You” to our members and to the Greenville community.
News & Events
- 2021 Fall Newsletter
- Credit union announces Will Broadus as the October Community Hero.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union Announces Sponsorship of Fall “Dinner on Us” Giveaway to Support Local Restaurants.
- Greenville Federal Credit Union announces major grants program to support local non-profits.
- Celebrating 30 Years of Service - Paul Hughes
- Current Opening: Commercial Credit Analyst
- Paying for Your Wedding: Personal Loans vs Credit Cards
- Financial Tip: How to score a better deal on your next car.
- SCAM ALERT: Members receive fake text messages about their Visa debit cards. Do not respond!
- Tips for depositing your government-issued stimulus or tax refund check.
- Fraud Prevention: Don't get tricked into becoming a Money Mule.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resumes
- The truth about 0% auto loans.
- It’s time to consider refinancing your loans.
- Pay at the register without touching your cards.
- Fraud Prevention Tip: Do not respond.